Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
All in One Meal and it tastes Great!
- 2 (20 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, pieces
- 4 chicken breast halves or 4 turkey breast, equivalent
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup buttered bread crumb
- In a 9x13 baking dish, place uncooked thawed brocolli pieces.
- Bake the chicken/turkey breasts and cut into cubes.
- Layer the meat on top of the brocolli.
- In a small bowl, blend soup, milk, mayo, lemon and curry.
- Spread over the chicken or turkey layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.