Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great with ham.
- 6 potatoes
- 1⁄2 onion
- 12 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Par boil the potatoes and slice them into thin slices.
- Thinly slice the onions.
- Butter a 9x13-inch glass pan.
- Layer potatoes, onions, Swiss cheese, slices of margarine, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 chicken bouillon cubes to 1 cup of boiling water. Let it dissolve.
- Pour the bouillon cube liquid into the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Bake it at 350°F for 50 minutes, then take the foil off and bake it for another 10 minutes.