Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This good-for-you, yummy pizza recipe is from my wonderful step-mother, Jan. She's a great cook and eats very healthy - this is one of my favorite healthy recipes that she makes! It is fast, easy, and good enough to serve to company. A nice salad makes a complete meal!
- 1 can frozen pillsbury pizza dough
- 6 ounces cooked peeled shrimp
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle basil pesto
- 1 (10 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza dough on cookie sheet.
- Spread with entire bottle of Basil Pesto.
- Place shrimp evenly on pizza.
- Add artichoke hearts and black olives.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 mins.
I used my own homemade pesto and pizza crust-it was great! I love all the toppings, just never thought about using them on a pizza! Thanks for a great idea!
I don't know about the good-for-you part but the yummy part is exactly right. I cut back on the pesto and cheese and increased the shrimp. This tasty combination was promptly gobbled.