1/1 Photo of Jan's Reuben Casserole
If you like the Reuben Sandwich you will love this casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line bottom of 9x13 pan with frozen peirogie.
- 2Spread sauerkraut on top.
- 3Add the corned beef. Top with thousand island dressing.
- 4Top all with provolone cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 deg. for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jan's Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 1288.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato & cheese pierogies