Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was one of my Mom's recipes and she loved to bake and cook all the time. Enjoy!
- Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Add egg yolks and mix well.
- Sift flour and add to first mixture.
- Using your hand spread this mixture onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush with 2 unbeaten egg whites.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds and 1/2 cup sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour.
- Cut into 1" x 2" pieces while still warm- DELICIOUS!
This was easy to make and tasted nice too. Thanks for the recipe!