1/2 Photos of Jamburger (Hamburger) Quiche Perfect for Midweek
This is a great mid-week meal that is super easy. Just brown the meat the night before and you'll be ready to throw it together and get it in the oven in no time! My husband sent me an email asking me to make "jamburger quiche" which was a typo obviously. . .but it stuck! And now it's Jamburger Quiche! And it is jammin good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- 3/4 lb ground beef or 3/4 lb sausage
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 ounces processed cheese with garlic, by Kraft, cubed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions or 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (not chopped)
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1Brown meat and drain (I like to pat mine dry with paper towels to minimize fat in the recipe).
- 2Mix meat and next 4 ingredients.
- 3When mixed well, stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Put the mixture into the pie crust.
- 5Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamburger (Hamburger) Quiche Perfect for Midweek
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.0
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 175.4 mg
- Sodium 670.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
processed cheese with garlic