Recipe by JanuaryBride
This is a great mid-week meal that is super easy. Just brown the meat the night before and you'll be ready to throw it together and get it in the oven in no time! My husband sent me an email asking me to make "jamburger quiche" which was a typo obviously. . .but it stuck! And now it's Jamburger Quiche! And it is jammin good!
Top Review by Sarah in New York
This was very good! It was very easy to make as well. I did add salt and pepper to the beef while I cooked it and it still needed a little more salt in my opinion, but it still was worth 5 stars! Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 4.
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef or 3⁄4 lb sausage
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 ounces processed cheese with garlic, by Kraft, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onions or 1⁄3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives (not chopped)
- 8 ounces mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and drain (I like to pat mine dry with paper towels to minimize fat in the recipe).
- Mix meat and next 4 ingredients.
- When mixed well, stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.