My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1/2 lb hot Italian pork sausage
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can French onion soup, condensed
- 1/3 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1/2 lb frozen, cooked large shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1In medium skillet over medium heat, HEAT oil in skillet.
- 2Add chicken, sausage and garlic and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
- 3Pour off fat.
- 4ADD soup and picante sauce.
- 5Heat to a boil.
- 6Stir in rice, shrimp and peas.
- 7Reduce heat to low.
- 8Cover and cook over low heat 5 min.
- 9or until chicken and sausage are no longer pink and most of liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jambalaya One Dish
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.8 mg
- Sodium 1327.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.9 g