Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1⁄2 lb hot Italian pork sausage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can French onion soup, condensed
- 1⁄3 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 lb frozen, cooked large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- In medium skillet over medium heat, HEAT oil in skillet.
- Add chicken, sausage and garlic and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
- Pour off fat.
- ADD soup and picante sauce.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice, shrimp and peas.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 min.
- or until chicken and sausage are no longer pink and most of liquid is absorbed.