Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is made easy using cooked chicken breasts.
- 591.47 ml cooked chicken breasts
- 4.92 ml jerk seasoning, divided
- 354.88 ml monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 177.44 ml julienne carrot
- 118.29 ml cucumber, diced
- 59.14 ml almonds, sliced and toasted
- 59.14 ml light mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml seasoned rice vinegar or 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- salad greens
- Toss chicken with 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix in medium bowl.
- Add cheese, carrots, cucumber and almonds.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and remaining 1/2 t seasoning mix.
- Add to chicken mixture; toss and serve over greens.