Prep 30 mins
Cook 11 mins
(Update; This is my old recipe. The one I use now is from Toby Jermain #71979. It's much better than this one.) I first found a recipe for BBQ Jalapeno Cornish Game Hens. I tryed it using factory Jalapeno Jelly. I don't remember where I got this recipe but it is better by far.
- Char the chilies to free their skins.
- Peel, seed, devain, and finely mince them.
- Blend the first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Scrap the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula.
- Blend again.
- Repeat previous step.
- Repeat last step again.
- Pour into a sauce pan.
- bring to a slow boil.
- Cook for 10 min.
- Add Pectin, boil 1 min.
- Remove from heat, stir in 10 drops Green color.
- Pour into sterilized jars, seal, place in water bath for 5 min.