Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄3 cups oil
- 2⁄3 cup tarragon vinegar (Heinz or Spice Island)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (white)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- Mix first seven ingredients together and refrigerate.
- Immediately before serving, add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup sesame seed.
- Serve on lettuce with chopped water chestnuts.
- Note: I usually add the cheese and sesame seed directly to the salad, so as not to spoil the dressing for later use.