Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty tropical martini that reminds me of Tahiti!
- 42.52 g vanilla vodka
- 14.17 g Midori melon liqueur
- 56.69 g pineapple juice
- 28.34 g fresh lime juice
- 28.34 g fresh lemon juice
- 28.34 g simple syrup
- green maraschino cherry, garnish
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Slice the bottom of cherry and to the rim of glass.
Delicious! Just the right amount of sweetness, and a great tropical flavor. Definitely will be making again!
I garnished with a sour cherry, which went well with the lemon and lime juices. The midori and vanilla are quite subtle, and add a really nice tropical undertone to the drink. So yummy!! Thanks Cheryl!
This was wonderful. Love the homemade sweet & sour instead of the bottled stuff. Thanks for posting, delicious!!!