1/1 Photo of Jackie's Spin Dip
1 hr 30 mins
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
This is my sister's recipe. I had to put it here for safe keeping, as it is my most favorite spinach artichoke dip. This recipe calls for roasting the garlic for more depth of flavor, but you can always skip this step if needed for the sake of time. And when I make it, I always add a few extra cloves of garlic - or two or three... ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place whole, unpeeled garlic in a small baking dish.
- 3Bake 30 to 40 minutes, until soft.
- 4Remove from oven, and when cool enough to touch, squeeze garlic from skin and chop.
- 5Thaw and drain spinach, drain and chop 1/2 can artichokes.
- 6Mix all ingredients together.
- 7Spread in a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- 8Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 9Serve with a toasted, sliced French baguette.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jackie's Spin Dip
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.4
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 632.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: