Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Over the years we've had hundreds of parties, all kinds, and this has always been a favorite of guests. I've been told it's the ground coriander that makes it so good.
- 3 Hass avocadoes, peeled & mashed
- 1 tomatoes, skinned & chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chili pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Mash avocados in mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients & mix well.
- Chill until served.
Very nice! I halved the recipe and really enjoyed it with nacho tortilla chips. Thanks!
Delicious and fresh-tasting. I used lime juice in place of lemon, but otherwise made this as written. I loved the flavor and texture. Thanx for a great guac recipe!