Recipe by Baby Kato
My sister in law makes this for family occasions. It is so wonderful that I forget how much I hate broccoli. Hope you enjoy it as much as our family does.
- 1 head broccoli, washed and cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, fried and broken up
- 1 cup old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 1 -3 tablespoon sugar (to taste) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash broccoli and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Thinly slice red onion.
- Fry bacon until crisp and break into pieces.
- Shred cheddar cheese.
- In medium size bowl mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Add sugar to your taste preference.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.