Recipe by WiGal
Here is a wonderful recipe from a good friend.
Top Review by Boomette
This salad is great but next time I'll do the dressing with splenda or sugar instead of honey. For me there was too much taste of honey in it. It was my first time eating broccoli salad with grapes. It's very good. Thanks WiGal :) made for the Australian recipe swap for August 2011
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup red grapes, seedless
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly steam the broccoli.
- Put steamed broccoli, onion, and grapes into medium sized serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and honey.
- Gently stir the dressing mixture into the broccoli mixture.
- Chill until serving time.
- Gently stir in bacon and sunflower seeds just before serving.