Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I guess you could just add cooked shrimp after making this and serve with rice.
- 1⁄4 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients. Blend well.
- Use to marinate shrimp or scallops for 1 hour or beef, chicken, or pork in the refrigerator overnight.
- Use to baste the shellfish or meat as it is grilled or broiled.
Onions and whiskey overpowered the sauce. Not at all similar to TGI Friday's mariande.