Recipe by Gloria 15x
This is great. I don't know where I got the recipe but I bet you can guess what's in it.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup dark vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons french's prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 9 ounces horseradish sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put honey, vinegar, sugar, eggs and flour into a blender a few seconds to blend at high speed until smooth.
- Transfer to a 2 quart saucepan and cook on medium high, whipping briskly with a whisk to prevent it from sticking to bottomof pan. It will thickin just as it comes to a boil.
- Quickly add mustard and whiskey. Continue to cook and stir briskly only 1/2 minute.
- Remove from heat. Add the horseradish and beat well.
- Cool completely. Bottle and cap tightly.
- Can store refrigerated 6 to 8 weeks. It freezes well.