A pasta salad that's so versatile, that you can throw in everything but the kitchen sink and come up with a delish salad every time! Makes for a great meal, or side dish on a hot summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups whole wheat rotini, cooked drained and cooled (or tri-coloured pasta)
- 4 cups mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrot, peppers, green onion, etc. Use your imagination)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip (to taste) or 1/2 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1/4 cup sour cream, I use fat free
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing mix, dill flavour
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped ham (or cooked turkey or chicken)
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, drain and cool. (toss with 1 tbsp olive oil to keep from sticking together).
- 2Chop all veggies into bite sized pieces. I use greeen, red, yellow, and orange peppers for colour.
- 3Mix together ranch dressing, miracle whip, sour cream and dill salad dressing mix and set aside in fridge to meld flavours.
- 4Chop cheese and ham into small cubes or slivers.
- 5Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Any substitutions may be made for veggies, meat or even cheese. Use your favourites.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for It's All in There Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salad dressing mix