1/1 Photo of It's a Wrap! Egg Salad
Egg salad dotted with peas, scallions, red bell peppers. Spiced with a creamy chipotle dressing. layered into a wrap with thinly sliced tomatoes, pepperoni and greens. All rolled up and enjoyed by all on the run or packed up for a picnic in the park.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup defrosted peas
- 2 tablespoons diced scallions
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1/2 chipotle pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 4 fresh spinach leaves (or your favorite greens)
- 1/4 tomato, very thinly sliced
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1Place eggs in a pot covered with water. Bring to a boil cover and remove from heat. When cool remove shells and dice eggs. Place in a bowl with peas, scallions, red bell pepper, stir to combine.
- 2Mix chipotle, garlic, mayonnaise, and yogurt. Toss into salad to coat all.
- 3Place the 2 tortilla on a flat surface, top at end of tortilla with greens, tomatoes, pepperoni topping with egg salad.
- 4Roll up and slice on a angle. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic for a summer lunch on the beach or in the park.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for It's a Wrap! Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 439.7 mg
- Sodium 1231.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: