Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe but it sounds good and easy.
Make and share this Italian Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut the halves lengthwise again.
- Slice cut zucchini into 1 inch pieces.
- In large skillet cook zucchini and onion with butter, add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook till tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes, simmer about 10 minutes, covered.
- Beat the eggs with whisk well, add to zucchini mixture stir till well blended.
- Add parmesan cheese, as much as you want, stir till blended, simmer another 5 minutes then serve.
Excellant ! I made the recipe as directed. It was very good.