- 2 large zucchini
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 28 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large onion, diced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut the halves lengthwise again.
- Slice cut zucchini into 1 inch pieces.
- In large skillet cook zucchini and onion with butter, add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook till tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes, simmer about 10 minutes, covered.
- Beat the eggs with whisk well, add to zucchini mixture stir till well blended.
- Add parmesan cheese, as much as you want, stir till blended, simmer another 5 minutes then serve.