Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this in my e-mail from Betty Crocker. They say, "It's bursting with Italian taste! Make a flavorful one-skillet meal that's packed with beans, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and turkey."
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or 2 cups chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook basil and garlic in oil 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring frequently, until hot.
HAD to do something with the last handful of Thanksgiving turkey, and the ingredients looked tasty. Unfortunately, the outcome wasn't !! I prepared as directed, but was disappointed with lack of flavor.