Recipe by Von°
I found this recipe on dLife, and I couldn't find it's equivalent on this site. I like this recipe, it's very easy to make and tastes delish.
Top Review by John Muldoon
I made a variation, using cubed roast turkey and a little extra tarragon which I think goes well with turkey. Also because of what I had on hand, I used a little smoked paprika instead of ground cayenne. Simple and tasty over roasted polenta.
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package polenta
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat at the medium-high setting until heated throughout.
- Place turkey and garlic in the skillet and brown the ingredients until turkey begins to crumble. Add tomatoes, seasoning and pepper and stir contents until they boil. Cover the pan and simmer at a reduced heat for ten minutes. Remove from stove and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Slice polenta into 12-rounds. Set on a coated baking sheet and broil for ten minutes on each side.
- Remove tray from oven and place an even amount of the turkey mixture on each piece of polenta.
- Top with Cheese.
- This is a great tasting recipe that is well seasoned and easy to make.