Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I came up with these for Meatball subs. My whole faimly enjoyed them. You could also use these in spaghetti or as an appetizer. ( just make smaller)
- 2 lbs 90% lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 eggs or 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dry onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce, sauce**
- Incorporate all the ingredients, **except for the Marinara Sauce, until well mixed in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into approximately 1- 1 1/2 " meatballs.
- Spray a large sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place meatballs on pan and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 min.
- When meatballs are cooked, place in a saute pan with the one jar of Marinara sauce and simmer for about 30-45 minute.
- You can put these in spaghetti or put them in sub rolls for a great meatball sub ( just top with cheese of your choice and brown under the broiler for a minute or so).