Italian Style Meatball Recipe
An easy, basic Italian style meatball recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, blend with hands until combined.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Brown in a skillet with just enough of the olive oil so that meat balls do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, over medium high heat, bring spaghetti sauce to a simmer.
- Add meatballs. Bring to boil. Partially cover and simmer 25 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation