Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta (cooked & drained)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sliced asparagus or 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup fresh basil (finely chopped)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Saute garlic and basil in butter until garlic turns light brown.
- Add vegetables, cook and stir about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the shrimp, cook and stir on high heat about 1 minute or until they are thoroughly heated.
- Server over hot fettucine pasta, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.