Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious pasta and crowd pleasing dish. This is easy to assemble and prepare. Excellant for picnics, potlucks, showers, etc.
- 2 lbs Italian sausage
- 4 boxes Pasta Roni (shells and Cheddar flavor)
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package French style green beans
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar of ragu parmesan garlic cheese sauce
- Chop up sausage into bite size pieces and brown.
- Add water and French cut green beans and Italian seasoning package, stir together and simmer.
- While Italian sausage mixture is simmering, cook Pasta Roni in microwave according to directions.
- Add to Italian sausage mixture.
- Stir in 1/4 jar of Ragu Parmesan/Garlic sauce and heat through.
- Ready to serve-tastes good with Garlic Bread.