Recipe by Skynyrd_1977
I had 6 sausages in the fridge and a pepper, mushrooms and some green onions so i decided to cook up a stir-fry
Top Review by Marsha D.
Delicious recipe! I added some more veggies and I used some chopped up bacon and 2tsp of minced garlic and I added a drop of sesame seed oil to the cornstarch, soy sauce and chicken broth. Turned out great! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
- 6 Italian sausages (i used mild)
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 green onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put about 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and place the Italian sausages in it.
- Spice with pepper.
- Cook on low until fully cooked.
- Take out the sausages and put another tablespoon of oil in the pan.
- Stir-fry the mushrooms, peppers and onion for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix together soy sauce, cornstarch and chicken stock and place into pan.
- After the sauce thickens add the sausages and cook for another minute.