Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
"Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry." I just love one skillet meals! This one is so full of flavor and veggies that all you need to go with it is a good loaf of bread and you're all set!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 ounces Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in large, oven proof, deep skillet over medium heat and cook ground pork and shallots until pork is no longer pink.
- Remove pork mixture from skillet with slotted spoon into a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil to the skillet, along with the zucchini, red pepper and mushrooms and saute' over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add in Spinach until just wilted.
- Return pork mixture to skillet and add the package of Hidden Valley Seasoning mix and stir until mixed well, and reduce heat to low.
- Add can of tomatoes and tomato paste and stir until well mixed.
- Top mixture with shredded and parmesan cheeses and place unter the Broiler until cheese is melted and a light, golden brown.