- 3 cups pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple, bell pepper, onion, basil, vinegars, red pepper flakes and salt in medium serving bowl. Cover; chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve over grilled turkey or beef hamburgers, with chips. Salsa can also be served as a dip with tortilla chips or spooned over quesadillas or tacos.