- 1 lb round loaf Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing, Viva or your very favorite brand
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, torn or shredded
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb ham, sliced paper thin
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, sliced paper thin
- 1⁄4 lb turkey breast, sliced paper thin
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut loaf of bread lengthwise in half. Scoop out soft center of bread being careful not to break the crust.
- Sprinkle both top and bottom with Viva Italian dressing.
- Fill the indentions of both sides with romaine lettuce, onions, and tomatoes.
- Layer ham, salami, turkey and cheeses to desired thickness.
- Slice into chunks to serve.