Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is super easy to assemble & get made when you have other things to do. Plus, it is extra yummy when paired with a side dish of spaghetti and sauce.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Using 1/2 the sauce in the meatloaf and reserving 1/2 the sauce for over the top of the meatloaf. (Do not overmix a meatloaf).
- Bake in greased pan for approximately 45 minutes at 350°F.
- OR- Form into a shape that fits your crock pot without touching the sides of the crock pot.
- Cook covered for 5 hours on low.