Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is sort of like an Italian quiche. It's very filling!
- 1 lb linguine, cooked al dente
- 1⁄2 lb soppressata, sliced thin
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Oil a 9 by 13 by 2 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta with the soppressata and transfer to the baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 3/4 cup of the cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over pasta. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake the pie for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set. If you want it slightly golden on top, broil until desired color is reached. (If you don't have soppressata, or don't want to use it, you can substitute with pepperoni.).