Recipe by ugogirl
A flavorful, creamy dip to serve with your favorite dippers. Always a hit at our card parties. Please note that cooking time is the chilling time.
Top Review by Paustin1356
I made this today. Boiled half a pound fresh local shrimp in Zatarain's liquid shrimp and crab boil. Peeled and pulsed until minced in food processor. Used entire package of the italian seasoning and an additional tsp. Lemon juice. I added fresh chopped dill and parsley from my herb garden. Some kind of yummy!!
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 package dried Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced green pepper (I often omit) (optional)
- garlic melba toast rounds or assorted fresh vegetable