Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy recipe with simple seasonings that my kids like.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flounder fillets
- dried oregano
- 1 (15 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place flounder fillets in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle fillets with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over fillets.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 more minutes.