- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay out two 18 x 12 inch pieces of double-thickness aluminum foil.
- Layer potatoes and zucchini on both pieces of foil, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Top with one chicken breast on each piece of foil and equal amounts of olives, tomato sauce and oregano.
- Dot with butter and wrap securely in foil.
- Place on grill, about five inches from medium coals.
- Cook 25 to 30 minutes on each side or until chicken and vegetables are tender.