1 hr 5 mins
Bingo Annie's Note:
So easy, saw it on a cooking show. It good if your on weight watchers or diabetic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite size
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans 99% fat free chicken broth
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1In large dutch oven, heat oil over med heat.
- 2Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Add onions and carrots and cook for 5 minute.
- 4Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and chicken broth.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 6Top each bowl with cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Beginner Cook Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beginner Cook Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic