Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy, saw it on a cooking show. It good if your on weight watchers or diabetic.
Make and share this Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite size
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans99% fat free chicken broth
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- In large dutch oven, heat oil over med heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add onions and carrots and cook for 5 minute.
- Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Top each bowl with cheese if desired.