Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I am the queen of making up casseroles. This one is easy to throw together, and then just throw in the oven.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 cups shoestring carrots (I buy them already cut in the fresh vegetable section)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced (I but the jarred already minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 11 X 9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces, and place in casserole dish.
- Cut potatoes in large bite size pieces and place in casserole dish.
- Place carrots in casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl mix soup, seasoning and water. Pour over Chicken, potatoes and carrots and toss until everything is covered in sauce.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, until chicken and potatoes are cooked thoroughly.