Recipe by Lil' Miss Nikki
This is my husband's favorite dish. I kinda just made it up one day i feeling experimental and it's been a staple in our house ever since. For just a nice weekday meal or for a dinner party, it's sure to impress! The best part, it's supper easy to make! Even the most novice cook can do this.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (about a cup or so)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced)
- honey mustard sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven for 425°F.
- Turn a large skillet onto med-high heat
- Coat skillet with the olive oil.
- In one bowl, add eggs and beat with a fork.
- In the other bowl add bread crumbs.
- Coat chicken in the egg mixture then dip in the bread crumbs until coated.
- Then dip it again in the egg mixture then bread crumbs to get a nice breading around the chicken.
- Place chicken in the skillet.
- Let the chicken lay on both sides til their a nice crisp golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Lay chicken on a greased backing sheet and brush on honey mustard.
- Cook for about 25 minute or unit chicken is done.
- Add mozzarella and return to oven for about 2 minutes for the cheese to melt.