Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this one online while searching for something else, and am very glad to have found it. Quality boursin cheese can be very expensive! Credit here goes to The StillWater Group website.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, put through a garlic press
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- Combine all ingredients(this may be done in a food processor with a steel blade) and blend throughly. Taste for flavor and seasonings. Allow overnight chill time for best blending of flavors.
- This cheese may be shaped into a ball and rolled in crushed pepper or placed on a serving dish and refrigerated overnight before serving.
- This cheese may also be frozen but this changes the texture, so you should stir it to smooth before serving.
- Garlic cloves may also be smashed with the blade of a knife and minced if a garlic press is unavailable.