Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Italian Beef and Pasta Toss recipe from Food.com.
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile remove 1 tablespoon marinade from mushrooms and heat in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef (1/2 at a time) and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Keep warm.
- In same skillet, combine mushrooms with remaining marinade, squash and tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until squash is tender and sauce is slightly thickened.
- In large serving bowl, combine pasta, beef and vegetable mixture; mix lightly. Garnish with cheese, if desired.
- Tip: If marinated mushrooms are not available, substitute one jar (6 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts; or omit mushrooms and stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 clove crushed garlic.