Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from an old friend whose culinary talents were very limited. When she would invite us over she said "I'll make that thing I can make" and we knew it was this!
- 1 package round steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- olive oil
- 1 (12 2/3 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- marinara sauce (optional)
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Brown steak in a bit of olive oil.
- Remove from pan.
- Add zucchini and cook until tender.
- Add steak and dressing and cook all until done.
- Serve over noodles.
- We also put marinara sauce over ours, but that is purely a preference.