Recipe by Dancer^
I make these at least once a month..they do go fast tho.
Top Review by Rita~
I also glazed the top with powdered sugar mixed with water so the toasted coconut would stay on top.I thought about putting it on once they were in the oven. Next time I`ll roll them into coconut then bake. Real Islandieeeee!
- 2 1⁄4 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream butter or margarine and peanut butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and pineapple.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Form into oblongs, using one heaped tsp.
- to each cookie.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes.