Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
The coconut and nuts make this cookie truly exceptional.
- 395.10 ml flour
- 3.69 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 473.18 ml white chocolate chips or 414.03 ml milk chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml flaked coconut, toasted if desired
- 177.44 ml chopped macadamia nuts or 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips, coconut and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 11 minutes.
My husband and I made these for our Christmas cookie platter that we took to a friend's house. Her son gave us two thumbs up! To me that was the ultimate compliment. We will be making these again. I love the combination of the coconut, white chips and the coconut.
Theese were really good! I used 1 cup dark chocolate chips and 1 cup white. Everything else I followed the directions. I will be making theese again for sure!
these were sooooo yummy..I used chocolate chunks instead of chips..mmmm....I had to cook them for a bit longer but they turned out great!! Will definitely make them again! :) Thanks!!