Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Good tasting & good for you - I'm referring to the salmon not the Irish Whiskey!!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 ozs each
- Combine all ingredients& mix well.
- Pour over salmon& marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Place salmon on a rack over a roasting pan& bake in a preheated 400F oven for 10- 12 minutes, basting once with the marinade or until golden& white juices are just beginning to appear.
This is now my new favorite salmon recipe! Very easy to make, flavors all marry together perfectly!!
Very good Salmon. I made it as the recipe said. I did cut the recipe to make 2 salamon fillets. It took about 15 minutes for the salmon to cook because of the thickness. DH liked it very much. Thank you countrylady for posting the recipe.