Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Great warm with ice cream
Make and share this Inside out Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425°F Grease rectangular glass baking dish.
- Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface.
- Roll into a rectangle; this will line the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place crust in dish.
- In a bowl, stir corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs with wire whisk.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Spoon half of filling into pastry-lined dish.
- Unroll second pie crust and roll into the same size as the first pie crust.
- Place crust over filling.
- Spray crust with cooking spray.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Carefully spoon remaining filling over baked pastry.
- Arrange pecan halves on top to look pretty.
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool 20 minutes before serving.