We have a bad routine in my home of everyone wanting to eat something sweet before we turn in for the night. I came up with this one night when we were out of are normall sweet snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cut peaches into halves and remove pit.
- 3Place in the bottem of a nonstick dish.
- 4Crush vanilla cream cookies into small chunks.
- 5Pack the cookie chunks firm into the hallow part of the peach.
- 6Place half a tablespoon of butter on top of each one.
- 7Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar on top of each pad of butter.
- 8Cook on the low rack of oven for 15 minute.
- 9Then remove and place another half tablespoon of butter onto the top of each peach. Sprinkle another tablespoon of sugar on the top of butter.
- 10Return to the oven and cook for another 15 to 20 on the top rack of oven.
- 11Remove and dust with powderd sugar.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside-Out Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.8
- Calories from Fat 731
- Total Fat 81.2 g
- Saturated Fat 51.3 g
- Cholesterol 215.0 mg
- Sodium 576.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g