Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
We have a bad routine in my home of everyone wanting to eat something sweet before we turn in for the night. I came up with this one night when we were out of are normall sweet snack.
- 1 peach
- vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookie (or any cookie with a cream layer)
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut peaches into halves and remove pit.
- Place in the bottem of a nonstick dish.
- Crush vanilla cream cookies into small chunks.
- Pack the cookie chunks firm into the hallow part of the peach.
- Place half a tablespoon of butter on top of each one.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar on top of each pad of butter.
- Cook on the low rack of oven for 15 minute.
- Then remove and place another half tablespoon of butter onto the top of each peach. Sprinkle another tablespoon of sugar on the top of butter.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 15 to 20 on the top rack of oven.
- Remove and dust with powderd sugar.