Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter saw this recipe on a menu somewhere and took a picture of it and brought it home for me to make. It turned out great.
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 1 grilled red bell pepper
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts, sliced
- 5 slices crispy bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 15 -20 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (12 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- fresh spinach
- balsamic vinegar, viaigrette
- feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- First, I made a marinade of the oil, juice, and seasonings and soaked the chicken and peppers for about an hour. Meanwhile I cooked the pasta el dente, let it cool and then mixed it with about an equal amount of fresh spinach. I then chopped and added the artichokes, onions, tomatoes, bacon and tossed in the vinaigrette. I grilled the chicken and peppers, the covered them on a plate to cool slightly, before chopping up and putting over the pasta. Add feta when serving.