Original recipe from Paula Deen, tweaked for my family. Posted here for safekeeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- 2Slice into rounds 3/4" thick.
- 3Place in a saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil, and boil 6 minute.
- 4Combine salt, pepper, and garlic ina small bowl and set aside.
- 5Drain potatoes and heat grill pan.
- 6Spray grill pan with non-stick spray, and place potatoes on grill pan in a single layer.
- 7Brush with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with seasonings- additional seasonings if you prefer (see below).
- 8Grill about 4 minutes, flip, brush with melted butter and seasonings again,and continue cooking until done.
- 9Optional seasonings (add into salt/pepper/garlic):.
- 101/2 tsp dried parsley.
- 111/4 tsp crushed dried rosemary.
- 121/4 tsp each oregano, rosemary, and basil.
- 13We have found that we can use butter flavored spray (like I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) or butter-flavored or olive-oil flavored non-stick cooking spray in place of the butter with great results.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indoor Grilled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 655.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g