Recipe by mommyoffour
Satay is a popular Indonesian snack. Its usually served with a spicy peanut dipping sauce, but for this recipe its basted with a peanut sauce.
Top Review by loof
Delicious and flavorful chicken! I was generous with the crushed red pepper flakes and grilled the chicken breasts as they were instead of skewering them. The chicken grilled up moist and tasty with a nice little kick - thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 29.58 ml peanut butter
- 29.58 ml teriyaki marinade, and sauce
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix until smooth.
- Loosely thread chicken strips onto four 12 inch skewers.
- When ready to grill, place chicken on grill over medium heat .
- Brush chicken with peanut butter mixture.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning once and brushing with peanut butter mixture.