Recipe by DailyInspiration
From Cooking Light Magazine. The recipe states to poke the chicken with a fork so it can really absorb the marinade and if your like leftovers -- double the recipe.
Top Review by imarunnergirl
Made this last night. Marinated it overnight beforehand and it was delicious. Didn't have any hoisin sauce-ended up using a recipe for it I found on here-and the chicken was so juicy and tender when it was done baking in the oven . I love easy marinade recipes and i'm always on the lookout for new ways to make chicken. This fit the bill. Thanks for a quick and easy weeknight meal idea..Will definately make again.
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add chicken to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Place the chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is done.