Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light Magazine. The recipe states to poke the chicken with a fork so it can really absorb the marinade and if your like leftovers -- double the recipe.
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- cooking spray
- Prepare grill. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add chicken to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Place the chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is done.
Made this last night. Marinated it overnight beforehand and it was delicious. Didn't have any hoisin sauce-ended up using a recipe for it I found on here-and the chicken was so juicy and tender when it was done baking in the oven . I love easy marinade recipes and i'm always on the lookout for new ways to make chicken. This fit the bill. Thanks for a quick and easy weeknight meal idea..Will definately make again.
Wonderful marinade! Loved the Hoisin Sauce in it. I used it on 2 boneless breasts and marinated about an hour. Hubby loved it too. I'm eating the leftovers in a flour tortilla today for lunch. Made for Everyday's a Holiday Tag Game 2013.
This is a great marinade. We didn't find it too spicy. The chicken was in the marinade 24 hours. The chicken was so tender and juicy. So good. Thanks Nancy for this wonderful recipe :) Made for Holiday tag game